- 1 1/2 ounces Bayou Silver Rum
- 1 ounce Locally Preserved Cane Simple Syrup
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 dashes El Guapo Holiday Pie Bitters
- Raw cane sugar, such as Three Brothers Farm Raw Cane Sugar, to garnish
- 1 slice Granny Smith apple, to garnish
Combine the rum, Locally Preserved Cane Simple Syrup, juices, and bitters in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously. Strain into a coupe. Dip the apple slice in cane sugar for garnish.